We are going to be continuing our Easter tradition of meeting on the Mont Cindre at the 'Communauté de l'Epiphanie'. We will have our service at10:30am followed by a potluck breakfast and then an Easter Egg hunt for the children.
As we prepare for Sunday, here are the details for our time together:
Meeting time: worship service starting at 10:30am
Meeting place: on the Mont Cindre at the 'Communauté de l'Epiphanie':
73 bis route du Mont Cindre
69450 SAINT CYR AU MONT D’OR
The service will be followed by a hearty, pot-luck breakfast
- Each family or individual brings something to share for eating. (Here are some ideas: muffins, coffee cake, bacon/sausage, fruit, croissants or other "viennoiseries", hot breakfast casseroles, quiches,...)
- Hot drinks and some juices will be provided, do consider bringing more juice according to your taste.
- We are looking for a few volunteers to bring some hot egg/sausage casseroles. If you are able, go to our Contact Page and let us know or use this email address: email@example.com
Also, there is a kitchen available at our disposal for reheating dishes.
We can also use some early-comers for set-up and some to stay for break down. Please let me know if you can help out by going to our Contact Page or email us:firstname.lastname@example.org
The breakfast will be followed by an Easter Egg hunt for the children on the beautiful grounds of the Community.
- Those coming by car and with a GPS can use the address above, please be sure to pass via the town of 'St Cyr au Mont D'Or' to avoid smaller windy routes.
- For those using a map, make your way to Vaise, than follow signs for 'les Monts D'Or' and then 'St Cyr au Mont d'Or' in particular. Once arrived at St Cyr Centre, follow signs for 'Mt Cindre'. It is a 7-10 minute up-hill ride from the town center.
- The Community's entrance is opposite of the large telecommunications tower. Please park on the parking lot outside the entrance.
For those on public transit:
Please confirm if you will be arriving on public transit: email@example.com - This way we can provide transportation from the bus stop in St Cyr to the meeting facility
- Find your way to the 'Gare de Vaise' Metro station (Line D)
- Take the number 20 bus to it's terminus which is St Cyr
- Best Bus departure to arrive in time from Vaise is at 9:45am arriving at St Cyr terminus at 9:57am.
If you are arriving by car and have space to make a pick-up at 'Gare de Vaise' or 'St Cyr Centre' please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org